Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Congratulations Elizabeth and Jason

We had a great time Saturday at Jason and Elizabeth’s wedding at the Crystal Ballroom at The Rice. The room was gorgeous, of course, and everything else was as well! Elizabeth was a beautiful Bride and Jason a handsome Groom. They had a candy buffet for the guests to enjoy and I’m sure they ate up every bit of it. The Groom’s cake was so cool: it looked like an outdoor scene with ducks in a pond. Apparently, Jason is a hunter. I bet he loved the cake!

Dancing was so much fun, as the guests partied on the dance floor all night! We were asked to play “Thriller” as we were told that one of the guests can do the dance from the video. We played it, she danced, and she was great! All of the guests on the dance floor were an entertaining bunch and I wish I could see the video. (They were singing along, sometimes at the top of their lungs, to the music.) Ferdy and I were having a blast watching them. I bet the video will be awesome! The Bride and Groom apparently went to TCU, as they pulled a huge bunch of alumni onto the dance floor for a group picture, and most of them were the ones tearing up the dance floor. It looks like the TCU Frogs will be the life of the party any where they go!

You know, I just realized that I use the word "fun" a lot. Oh well, I guess that when we DJ, we have fun and the guests do too! I'll try to come up with another word, but "fun" seems to often just fit the best.... Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment