Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome to our new blog!

I'm very excited about our new blog. I started this as a way to help us remember the great times we have at events. Ferdy and I always enjoy the ride home, talking about how much fun we had, the songs that made the crowd go wild, the beautiful cake, the gorgeous ballroom, the unique traditions, you name it. So, this blog will serve to remind us of why we love our job!

Past clients, I know how your special day (especially your wedding) goes by in a blur. I hope this will give you some insight into the great time everyone had at your event. Future clients, I hope this little peek into our 'world' will help you see what we can do for you!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I personally will be checking frequently for your additions.

    Connie H.
    Galveston, TX

    ReplyDelete